First things first, I always find music as a way to relieve stress. So having to hear good music is one thing that is best for our daily life.
Once we heard of a good song we usually first try to find out what is the title of the song before the artist who sang the song. Before we just allow ourselves to listen via the radio or luckily via the television set. But with the technology we have we can hear our favorite song almost every second of the day. How is it? Because of the internet, the internet provides us so many things through information, music, movies, games, or any updates around the globe.
Let us go back to our main topic, How to download MP3 music, or any music forms such as WMV, WMA, MIDI etc.
Let first answer this question, how do we look for an MP3 Song of our favorite artist? Using the internet we search our favorite song to the music related sites if you are familiar with the internet, or simply by using Google, Yahoo or MSN Search Engines. Upon browsing these search engines we tend to type in the usual text "Download Song Title - Artist" then the search engines will provide lists of related sites/pages from the query that was provided, and thus look for the listings of the possible sites which you can download the music. I can probably say that this method is correct but with the information being updated almost daily this type of method is outdated.
Today, downloading music is just one simple code away from the search engines. If you are familiar with blogging through blogger.com or multiply.com then you know what I am talking about. Most of these blog sites offers file storing for files such as music, pictures and other forms. So now you ask me "What are you talking about?" What I am saying is download of music is easy. From Google Search Engines just type in "Song + download + blogspot.com or multiply.com" this query will provide results with a download link from the favorite song that you wanted.
By browsing one page from the results page came from the search engines, you can see that the song that you wanted can be download easily. So I'll explain to you the download process. Downloading MP3 song is not hard to follow, upon seeing the link for the favorite song that you wanted make sure that it is in MP3 format being hovering over the link and looking at the status bar below the web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, FireFox) once you saw and extension file of mp3 upon hovering then the link is ready for download. If you are using Internet Explorer just right click over the link and select "Save target as", if you are using FireFox, again just right over the link and select " Save link as", just as easy as that ang you can download you favorite mp3 song.
But with downloading mp3 songs, you must be responsible enough to use this for your own purposes and not for commercial use
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Saturday, June 9, 2012
MP3 is very popular as it can be easily downloaded across the internet and used with memory based audio players. It compresses the original sound file into very small file (one twelfth of the original file) but still preserves the original quality of sound when played. MP3 files have the extension “.mp3”
Many artists now use the MP3 technology as it could be easily distributed over the internet. As such, there are many songs available on the internet in MP3 format which are not authorized by the artist or music company. This has created a situation of music piracy whereby music of a third party is being put online and freely distributed without their concern. Therefore many mp3 songs over the internet are found to be illegal.
Many websites have started taking the advantage of free legal mp3 song download by adding pop ups, illegal spyware software. There are other legal sources from where you can safely download mp3 songs. While you check out for some good quality mp3 songs over the internet you should take care of some of the following facts:
1. You should always look out for the quality of mp3 song file. This means you should download music files that are above 128 kbps. In case you download files below this you shall get a disturbed and bad quality sound when you actually burn the track into your CD. MP3 files with 20 kbps gives you a blur quality and 320 kbps shall be equivalent to a quality of an original CD.
2. Before you make a download, you should check that you have a good internet speed and it might happen that you have to restart the computer in order to get optimum internet speed. You will get any song downloaded within 10 minutes if you have a speed of 3 Kb/s.
3. While you are downloading MP3 song you should check the storage space of your hard disk. Because it will really disturb you when you would come to know that only 75% has been completed and rest was aborted due to insufficient storage space of your hard disk.
4. You should never make illegal copies of the mp3 song you have downloaded. Instead you can download a song as sample music, see if you like it and go ahead to buy it.
If you wish to find out more visit our website <a href="http://www.freedownloadmp3song.info">freedownloadmp3song.info </a>
Friday, June 8, 2012
MP3 song is the most popular form of music these days because it is easily compressed into smaller data format. Thus, it requires less storage capacity and is highly appreciable because it least effects the sound quality. MP3 or stands for Motion Picture Experts group Audio Layer 3 and is popular as music downloads over the internet because of its ability to compress large music data files.
Mp3 codec deletes those parts of a sound track that the human ear is unable to hear and thus achieves a great compression without much affecting the sound quality. You can easily play mp3 songs with the help of mp3 players or software installed in the computer. You can also make mp3 songs with the help of special software programs. You can easily get latest free mp3 song by downloading from the internet. If you are downloading from a website that offers free mp3 song download you should check its legacy and then, you have to follow some steps which are as follows:
1. You are asked to register an account with the website whereby you need to download mp3 songs.
2. After you make a login by entering your personal details such as name, email address, password you are able to access the website.
3. You can make a search of the albums, artist, and sound track as per your preference once you enter the website. You also make a quick search that allows you to find out an mp3 song by entering details such as song name, artist name or composer name.
4. You will get an entire list while you enter your search keyword or topic. From the displayed results, you can easily download the required mp3 song to your computer hard disk drive.
5. Once the mp3 song is downloaded completely you can attach your computer with a portable mp3 player or you can burn the mp3 track into a cd and keep a copy of the album with you. Thus, you can easily carry it anywhere you go and listen as per your wish.
For more information visit our recommended website <a href="http://www.freedownloadmp3song.info">freedownloadmp3song.info </a>
Thursday, June 7, 2012
After following the trend of users coming on to the internet to download movies, many resources started to come out offering you the latests downloads. At the very beggining this was great for most users.
After a while, people started to take advantage of this. They started adding pop ups, illegal spy software, among many other things to their sites. You downloaded an mp3 file and you got the file, but with it you had a shiny new browser window that told you to buy viagra everytime you surfed the web.
Fortunately, other resources came out. Legal Resources. Places were you can come inside and download music in a safe way, in a way you can trust.
These are cost effective, and if you compare it to the damage that could be caused by downloading the files from an illegal source, then the legal sources will outweight their value by tenfold.
When you're downloading for and Mp3 music file online, there are a few things you will want to look for:
1) The quality of the Mp3. File quality can range anywhere from 20 kbps which is blurry quality to 320 kbps which is basically CD quality. You should aim for downloading music files that are above 128 kbps. Anything below that will have a trashy background that will not sound great when you burn it onto a CD.
2) You internet speed must be in a good shape. Sometimes it's necessary to restart your computer to get it back to optimum speed before attempting to download any mp3 file. You'll want anything over 3 kb/s to get the song in under 10 minutes.
3) Check you computer to make sure you have enough space on the drive you're downloading your file. There's nothing more annoying than getting to 75 percent of the download only to find out that you didn't have enough room in your C: Drive. Nowadays with our hard drive's spaces growing this is more unsual but it's best to make sure before you start.
4) Make sure you don't make illegal copies of the music you're downloading. The best way to download music is to use them as samples for a music album. You download a music file, see if you like it, and if you do, you go ahead and buy the record. If you don't then sample on to the next band. This way we keep the music industry going and it's an all round win win situation.
All and all, downloading music is a great experience and you can even learn about new bands that you'll want to go to the concert or buy the album later. Just make sure you do it from a legal source and keep your copies to yourself.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
If you need Hip Hop gear, you have plenty of accessories from which to choose. The style is as unique as the lingo. However, you will have to present it when you go out clubbing. Choices for Hip Hop gear in the Hip Hop culture will definitely make you look cool when you Hip Hop dance, or just chill with your friends. So let us look at some of the different types of gear that you can buy. However, make sure that you keep updated on your Hip Hop gear, as it will change as fast as the music.
If you are a newbie to the Hip Hop scene then you will need some great gear to go along with your passion. Hip Hop culture is represented by common items such as belt buckles, watches, rings, earrings and the famous pendant. Of course, there are other items that you can buy like dog tags and faux rhinestone cross necklaces. In the Hip Hop world these items are not your common military dog tag styled id tags, and the rhinestone cross necklaces are not common either. They can be both fancy and dramatic. Dog tags are made with designs on front and back with specially engraved info such as group name, or special cut designs on the outer edge. Optional stones look dramatic too. Cross necklaces are usually overly large with variations of different colors, from white to yellow, and can be bought in silver or gold. Some stones have special engravings on them. There is a lot of bling bling yet to discover with Hip Hop gear.
A relatively new fad in Hip Hop gear is the spinners. In Hip Hop, dancing there is a lot of movement so you can be in style with a watch and shoe spinners. Shoe spinners can be attached to any shoe with laces. Most are worn predominantly on tennis type shoes. Optional jewelry metal color is gold or silver, but some can be purchased as two toned. Inside the metal circle, a wheel spins with movement. A word of caution, if you decide to wear two on one shoe it might not work – all of the dancing will make the metal disks bang together, and could damage the spinner. It is not recommended.
The watch spinners are very cool. You do not want to forget to buy one, or have someone get it for you for a Hip Hop birthday celebration, or any other holiday. Almost all Hip Hop watches have faux rhinestones encircling the spinners. You will need to buy the watch because there are no spinners with clips that you can attach to the watch you have now. All you have got to do for this Hip Hop watch to tell the time is just to flip the spinner back and reposition to a snap closed position – and start dancing again!
There are a lot of other bling bling Hip Hop gear accessories that you might want to get, like rhinestone cups to drink from at your party, or even gold studded earrings. The choice is yours – so go and check out all of the neat Hip Hop gear. You will find something you want with bling.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
The question: "What features should I look for when choosing audio recording software?"
The answer: "It depends on what you want to record."
There are many low cost recording programs available that can be used to record from existing media (tape, cd's, vinyl lp's) or from radio and internet broadcasts. Even these low priced software programs have editing features and native effects that can be applied to the recording.
Live recording is best accomplished by using multitrack recording/editing software that incorporates tools and effects suitable for application to live voices and instruments, one of the most important being compression. Compression is essential to level the extremes in volume that inevitably occur in live recording.
Several features/capabilities should be considered when choosing software for live music recording (listed below).
1. Recording - record multiple stereo tracks
2. Editing - edit a track's waveform
3. Mixing - mix multiple tracks into one stereo track
4. Effects - native (built-in) effects such as delay, reverb, fade in, fade out, flanger, compressor and various high/low filters
5. File conversion - convert to/from the most popular music formats such as wav, wma, mp3
Additional useful features:
6. Plug-ins - accepts 3rd party software plug-in effects and tools
7. Ripping - pull individual tracks from music cd's
8. Burning - copy recorded tracks to cd audio
Optional features (depending on need):
9. Midi - record midi instruments (midi keyboards, synthesizers, guitars)
10. Video - synchronize audio with video files
So, in conclusion, if you are recording music to computer from pre-recorded media, you can certainly get by with software on the low end of the price spectrum. But, if you want to create professional sounding mixes from live music, you'll need the higher level of sophistication available in a quality multitrack recording program.
Cost shouldn't be an issue in the choice as the difference in price between the low end software package and a quality multitrack program can be as little as $10 - $20.
Monday, June 4, 2012
For a music aficionado, the electric guitar is the instrument that offers the greatest thrill. Many classes offering courses in guitar playing have sprung up. Hence purchasing the right electric guitar will help you to enjoy your learning experience. Here are some easy to understand tips that will enable you to make a correct decision in purchasing your electric guitar.
Are all the guitars the same?
No. There are many types of electric guitars available in the market. The right guitar depends on the sound that you are interested in. While some guitars can easily switch between jazz, blues and rock without any perceptible difference, the others cater to only one type of sound. Choosing the sound that you want will simplify your purchase decision. Besides, the sound you also need to take into account the location of the neck on the guitar. The two most common types of positions are the "set-neck" and the "bolt-on" necks. The set-neck allows you to keep on playing longer than bolt-on. The meeting point of the neck and guitar is tighter to allow the sound to move freely between the two.
The only disadvantage of set-neck is that it is difficult to repair or replace once it is damaged. The bolt-on style is available with the cheaper versions of guitars. The design is simple, locking the neck in a slot of the guitar body. Musical experts consider that this type of neck style does not give good quality sound and cannot be played longer, but this is more due to type of materials used. If you don’t mind spending money for a superior quality sound but not a durable electric guitar, go for a set-neck.
What are frets?
You can choose the electric guitar based on how wide and long the neck is. 21, 22 and 24 are the number of frets that you can get with the usual guitars. The guitars from Stratocasters have 21 frets. This gives you a shorter neck but opting for large frets will let you play more easily. Jackson guitars have higher frets. The number of frets you should choose will depend on the number of notes you want to play. A higher number lets you play more sounds.