Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free Online Games- Use Strategy Games To Develop Thinking

Most of the management courses have strategy game playing as a subject. I am a marketer. My product price is say - x. my competitor introduces his/her product at price - y. what should I do with my price that will increase my share. Because whatever I do, my competitor will manipulate their price. This becomes a game of strategy between my competitor and me. Who so ever devises a better strategy wins in the marketing competition. Free online games help in thinking development for such situations.

Our life is made of strategic steps. Can free online games help us develop our strategic thinking? Let me give one more example of games and strategy. I am an employer. I want to give only a small raise to my employees. But they want more or will leave the job. The risk faced by them is that of not getting another job. The risk for me is to lose my trained employees/. What should I do to retrain them even by giving only a small raise? This is another game that is played between an employer and an employee. Free online games can help us learn more about how to develop strategies for winning.

We all play roles and games with each other. Look at the discount sale announced by big shops. They want the customers to buy goods when the prices are high and the customers want to postpone their purchases till the sale is announced. This is another game playing. Every field of life involves game playing and strategy making. Who so ever has the winning strategy wins in the end. to think strategically is a very important quality of mind. free Online Games can help in developing that ability substantially.

No comments:

Post a Comment