Monday, May 2, 2011

Horde Leveling Guides

Like many, I have been frustrated trying to level up my new characters on World of Worldcraft. Personally, I prefer playing Horde characters - Alliance is just too pretty for me personally. That aside, we still need to level our Horde characters up to take down those nasty alliance folks - and that can be a very frustrating endeavour.

Leveling from 1-70 can take weeks of playing time if you do not know how to efficiently level. Trust me, I was one that didn't know how to level fast. So, I set out with a goal. To start a new character and see if I can improve on my previous times. Being inexperienced in leveling (since it'd been years since I leveled a new character) I set out to find the best guides to help someone like me, and hopefully you.

I started out with some of the user-submitted guides on ign, gamefaqs and other similar sites. While some were somewhat useful, they lacked detail. Most are walkthrus you are used to seeing for console games - text and not much else.

I then stumbled onto Joana's horde leveling guide. Weary of buying ebooks, I decided to skip the promotional text and look into the guide at other sources. Feedback on sales were 100% positive on ebay and reviews from independent sources were all excellent as well. So, I decided I would give it a try.

Blizzard already charges $15 a month for my account, so buying anything else for the game was not all that exciting to me, especially at the cost of slightly over 2 months.

However, I figured if it saved me hours and possibly -days- of leveling and mindless grinding then it would be worth it.

I purchased the guide on January 15th. About a month later I was 70 with about 9.5 days of /played. Cutting my previous time by a huge margin. The guide comes with detailed number by number quests to do for every level. It also provides maps next to each leveling section with lines drawn to show you what path to follow. I now know why they say 'You get what you pay for' and as cliche as that is - it seems true in this case. I highly recommend this guide to both new and veteran players. If you would like to learn more about this please come check out our horde leveling guide section.

Thanks and gluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment