Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Songs and Albums of Lil Wayne


Although he had to do everything from the beginning, I think he had no supporters and he had to rely on his own intuition to become a ‘mark’ in the rapping world today.

The Albums that have been released from the year 1999-2009 have been, Tha Block is Hot, Lights out, 500 Degreez, Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Like father, Like son with birdman, I can’t feel my face, Tha Carter III and Dedication III.

His solo singles from the year 1999-2007 have been, Tha Block is hot, Respect us, Get off the corner, Shine, Everything, Where you At, Way of life, Go DJ, Bring it back, Earthquake, Get something, Fireman, Hustler Musik, Money on my mind, Shooter, La La, I feel like Dying and Prostitute Flange.

Some of his featured singles have been, Back that Azz up, Bling Bling, Stunna, Soldeir, Make it work for you, Tell me, Grey Goose, Don’t trip, Gimme that, Touch it or not, You know what, Holla at me, Hollywood divorce, Make it rain, You, Diamonds, We takin over, Lock U Down, Srewed up, Easy, 9mm, Brown paper bag, me and my money.

His Collaborative singles have been, “Stuntin’ like my Daddy”, “Leather so soft”, “know what I’m Doin”, “You Ain’t Know”, “Army Gunz”.

Lil Wayne has a official website which is http://www.myspace.com/lilwayne . This is all about Lil Wayne and so don’t forget to go to the http://www.mp3-lil-wayne.com/ website to download lil’s  all the songs and the freestyles and much more, you can see the testimonials given by people who have already chanced the website for the downloads of lil’s  songs and albums.


No comments:

Post a Comment